Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can apply for Neath Port Talbot College posts?
All external posts are available to any suitably qualified person.
2. How do I know if I am qualified to apply for a particular post?
When a post is advertised a Job Description and Person Specification is provided. The Person Specification contains a list of qualifications and skills deemed essential to undertake the role.
3. I have produced a comprehensive CV. Do I also need to complete an Application Form?
The College requires all external applicants to complete an Application Form. This gives us the information on candidates in a consistent way which helps standardise the shortlisting and interview processes. More importantly it also enables us to meet our statutory obligations to monitor the gender, ethnic origin etc of all candidates.
4. Where can I get an Application Form?
Either by clicking the 'Apply Online' button to the right of the vacancy to use our online application form, or by clicking the 'Application Form' link just underneath it. If you have any problems with either of these, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01639 648031.
5. I have been asked to give a presentation. What facilities will be available?
The College has a range of presentation equipment. Please contact the HR Unit to discuss the options available and to ensure before the day of the interview that the facilities you need will be provided.