Study at NPTC
Centerprise is NPTC’s student enterprise and business incubation centre located at the Neath campus.
The centre provides a professional, supportive environment for individuals who are setting up their own business and includes access to a range of FREE facilities and support including:
• Serviced office space
• Hot desk facilities for those who don’t require a full-time office space
• A professional business address
• Access to ICT including telephone, print and copying facilities
• A receptionist to answer calls and greet your clients
• Business support and guidance
• Access to specialist training workshops
• Executive meeting rooms
• Access to fully equipped training rooms
• Networking and collaborative working opportunities
• Access to reprographic facilities
• Free car parking
Opening times & Location
The centre can be found within A/B Block at the Neath campus
Opening times are currently Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00
Who is eligible?
If you are current or past student of Neath Port Talbot College you will be eligible for FREE support from Centerprise. Please contact us to discuss your business needs.
Rise in Welsh people setting up own businesses - click here
If you are not ready to start out on your own just yet, Centerprise can still help you to develop skills and make things happen!
The skills that successful entrepreneurs possess are important skills for anyone, whether you are thinking of working for yourself or becoming an employee – the ability to come up with ideas and to think creatively about different situations; having the confidence to have a go at things and the determination to see things through; enhanced communication skills and the ability to work well with others and most importantly a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. These are all skills that you can develop and taking part in enterprise and entrepreneurship activities will help you do this.
If you have an idea and would like help to make it happen contact us at Centerprise.
Centerprise, Neath Port Talbot College, Dwr y Felin Road, Neath. SA10 7RF
Telephone: 01639 648657