More News Articles :
- A new name for a new era in education
- NPTC Gets Physical for Mental Health Awareness Week
- NPTC Leading the Way
- Real Opportunities for students
- SPORTING STARS SHINE
- FORMER STUDENT RECEIVES TOP MILITARY HONOUR
- Anniversary – An Act of Memory
- If on a winter’s night a traveller…
- Dulux continues to search for its ‘Apprentice of the Year’
- Job Seekers turn out for NPTC Recruit’s Job Fair
- MONEY SAVING IDEAS - THROUGH TO FINAL
- Laying the foundations for a better future
- Senedd Visit
- NPTC Helping Nature
- Skills Academy Wales Apprenticeship Fair
- ST DAVID’S FITNESS CHALLENGE
- RED NOSE RELAY
- Little Bakers
- NPTC KEEPS IMPROVING
- NPTC NETS FAW BACKING
NPTC BIDS FAREWELL
NEATH Port Talbot College (NPTC) is bidding farewell to several key staff this summer.
Rob Fowler, Deputy Principal and Deputy Chief Executive, along with Dr Huw Davies, Director for Quality, are calling it a day after chalking up almost 60 years of working within the education sector between them.
Head of Sport and Public Services, Doreen Fletcher, and Noel Williams, Head of Social Studies and Languages, are also stepping down.
College Principal, Mark Dacey, paid tribute to them all and said each had been a great ambassador to the College.
"They have all helped make Neath Port Talbot College the success that it is today. They will each be missed not only by the staff but by the thousands of students that they have taught during their time. They have all had a great and positive impact on the College. I have been fortunate to work closely in particular with Rob Fowler, and he will leave a huge gap, not only in Neath Port Talbot College but in the FE sector as well."